Anant National University, located in the sprawling 135 acres of Sanskardham Campus in Ahmedabad, is preparing to be India's leading private teaching and research university in the fields of Built Habitat, Design and Sustainability.
Devoted to excellence in teaching, research, and innovation rooted in uniquely Indian values and to nurturing leaders in the disciplines of Habitats, Design, and Sustainability who actively make a difference globally.
Anant National University at a glance
- Established as a private University in 2016 by an Act of Legislature of state of Gujarat
- Planned Student Enrolment: Undergraduate: 4000+, Postgraduates: 1000+
- Three schools: School of Architecture, School of Design, School of Planning
- Faculty organised around Teaching and Research axis
- International and national faculty
- Multidisciplinary curriculum focused on breadth and depth
- All the programs are accredited by UGC
- Bachelor of Architecture program is approved by Council of Architecture